Risk Management Policy
Bank Victoria’s risk management implementation aims to support the Bank in achieving healthy and sustainable growth, to further optimize shareholder value.
The approach taken in effectively supporting Bank Victoria’s risk management implementation is by conducting a comprehensive approach to managing the Bank’s risks as a whole, to improve performance in managing uncertainty, minimize threats and maximize opportunities without ignoring the principles of risk management which includes the four pillars, namely:
- Active supervision of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors. The Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors are responsible for the effective implementation of Risk Management including through the establishment of an organizational structure which clearly reflects the limits of authority, responsibilities and functions, as well as the independence between business units and the risk management working unit; providing approval and periodic reviews of the risk strategy and policy which includes the Bank’s level of tolerance for risk and economic cycles; implementing risk strategies and policies by presenting and communicating risk policies and strategies; monitoring and controlling risks and evaluating the implementation of policies and strategies; and forming committees aimed at helping the implementation of the duties of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors to support the effective implementation of Risk Management.
- Adequacy of policies, procedures and limits. The application of Risk Management is supported by a framework that includes Risk Management policies, procedures and risk limits that are clearly defined in line with the vision, mission, and business strategy of the Bank. Risk Management policies are prepared in accordance with the characteristics, activities and complexity of the Bank’s business activities, business strategy and risk appetite. In order to control risk effectively, the Bank’s policies and procedures should be based on Risk Management strategies and equipped with risk tolerance and limits. Determination of risk tolerance and limits is done by taking into account the level of risk to be taken and the Bank’s overall strategy.
- Adequacy of risk identification, measurement, monitoring, control of risk and the Risk Management information system. Part of the implementation of Risk Management is risk identification, measurement, monitoring, and control. Risk identification is proactive, covering all business activities and conducted in order to analyze the source of risks and their potential impact. Furthermore, the measurement of risk exposure in accordance with the characteristics and complexity of business activities is used as a reference for control, after monitoring. In the process of Risk Management implementation, support is provided by the Risk Management Information System which is part of the management information system in accordance with the Bank’s requirements to implement effective risk management practices.
- A comprehensive internal control system. The implementation of an internal control system in the application of Risk Management refers to the established policies and procedures with limits of authority and responsibility in each unit; the determination of appropriate limits; the review of effective, independent and objective Bank’s policies, frameworks, procedures and operations; as well as the implementation of periodic audits with adequate coverage.
- Pedoman Direksi dan Dewan Komisaris
- Kebijakan Manajemen Risiko
- Risk Management Policy
- Susunan Komite Audit
- AML & CFT
- Good Corporate Governance
- Laporan Terintegrasi
- Kode Etik
- Komite Audit
- Komite Pemantau Risiko
- Komite Nominasi dan Remunerasi
- Komite Tata Kelola Terintegrasi
- Tanah dan Bangunan yang Dipasarkan
- Mid Year Financial Report